360Cities can be viewed on mobile devices directly in devices' browsers without any app required.
You can view all images hosted on 360cities.net on iPhone, iPad, supported Android phones and Nokia/Windows device. No download is necessary, just load any image in your device's browser to see it.
Features of 360Cities for iPhone and iPad:
- No download necessary, works directly in your Safari browser
- View any panorama by simply going to it’s image page
- Use the “Next” button to skip to a new panorama (randomly selected)
Limitations of iPhone:
- No zoom support
- No navigation to nearby panos
- Home page and area pages are not supported on iPhone yet
Recommended places to start browsing 360Cities on your iPhone:
- recent activity page (360cities.net/recent-activity)
- the search page (360cities.net/search)
Limitations on Android Devices:
- Unfortunately the Flash technology used on Android is very slow on some devices and the UI is not optimized, we will provide a better version for these devices soon
Limitations on Nokia Symbian:
- Due to the lack of panorama player on these devices, only a flat version of the panorama is shown
Any HTML5-compatible device that supports CSS 3D transformations.
We are considering development for other devices at the moment.