By using the embed code to display on your personal website, blog or social networking profile page ("Your Site") any 360Cities.net panorama content located on this site which are accompanied by an embed code (the "Content"), you agree to be bound by the terms set out below:
- 1.1 Subject to the terms of this Agreement, 360Cities.net grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the embeddable computer code to display on Your Site the Content. You may not copy, re-publish, edit, alter, add to or use the Content, embed code or embeddable player in any other way.
- 1.2 All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Content, and any code made available by 360Cities.net to embed the Content and the embeddable player shall remain the property of 360Cities.net and/or its licensors.
- 2. Use of the Content
- 2.1 You may not use the Content on any websites that:
- * 1. Contain pornography and sexually explicit content;
- * 2. Contain offensive text or images;
- * 3. Are hate sites (on grounds of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation);
- * 4. Contain gratuitous violence; and
- * 5. Condone or encourage unlawful acts.
- Any of the above websites will constitute an "Excluded Website".
- 2.2 The Content is for use on your personal, non-business website or blog or social networking page only and cannot be used in any commercial way. You may not charge visitors to your site any fee for accessing the Content, or use the Content to promote a for-profit, commercial business under the terms of this Licence. 360 Cities reserves the right to judge whether your use of the Content is an infringement of this provision. For information on commercial licensing conditions, please contact 360 Cities at info [at] 360cities.net.
- 2.3 You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by 360Cities.net of Your Site or any non-360Cities.net entity, product or content or any views expressed within Your Site without 360Cities.net's prior written approval.
- 2.4 You may not use the Content in any way that could bring 360Cities.net into disrepute or otherwise cause any loss or damage to 360Cities.net.
- 2.5 You acknowledge that 360Cities.net has sole editorial control over the Content at all times and it may change or restrict, suspend or terminate any or all Content or your access to the Content at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- 2.6 You may not alter, change or modify the code you receive from 360 Cities for embedding this panorama in any way, shape or form.
- 3. Warranties & Liability
- 3.1 You warrant to 360Cities.net that: (i) you have fully complied with, and shall continue to comply fully with, all applicable laws and regulations; and (ii) Your Site is not an Excluded Website.
- 3.2 The Content is made available by 360Cities.net on an "as is" and "as available" basis and 360Cities.net gives no warranty of any kind in relation to the Content, embed code or the embeddable player. 360Cities.net disclaims all implied and statutory warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3.3 360Cities.net has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the Content and embed code contain no errors, viruses or defects, however, 360Cities.net does not warrant that this is the case and you use of the Content, embed code and player is at your own discretion and risk. You are advised to take all reasonable precautions to protect your computer from virus infection. To the maximum extent permitted by law 360Cities.net will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of or connected to your use of the embed code, player or the Content.
4. Indemnity - You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend 360Cities.net in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or as a result of any breach of these Embedding Terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the Content and/or the embeddable code and player.
- 5. General
- 5.1 You may not may assign, charge, sublicense or otherwise deal with your rights or obligations in this Agreement in whole or in part to any third party. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Netherlands. Any failure or delay by either party in exercising its rights under any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights at any time now or in the future. Clauses 3, 4, and 5 shall survive termination of this Agreement.